My friend K started a blog recently, and it really inspired me to start focusing on keeping my own blog (again.) It seems like every time I start a blog, I get distracted and can’t keep up. But now that I’ve returned from China, finished college, and started a 9-5 and am settling into my own little world in California, I have decided that I have time for a blog, indeed. K’s blog might be more interesting and focused, but mine is going to be full of the following:
1. Lists (starting right now. Sometimes they won’t be numbered, sometimes they’ll be lettered, sometimes they’ll be stream of consciousness, but they’ll be there.)
2. Things pertaining to cooking and baking
3. Rants/raves when I am frustrated with politics ( read = I can’t stand Sarah Palin OR John McCain)
4. Things pertaining to my friends back east/in the middle of the country
5. Notes about home life in general.
My goal, I think, is to entertain you and entertain me while gathering some life truths and some solid evidence of my progression through the world as a validated adult. I think that’s reasonable. Let’s begin.