Today we make a list of things I am thankful for, on account of it being Thanksgiving Week.
1. My job letting me have Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off
2. Living in a region of the USA that doesn’t have snow (because I am excited to have a mild-Thanksgiving)
3. Getting to go home in 26 days
4. James Taylor Holiday music
5. Spotting a celebrity last night who excited me so much I almost peed my pants
6. I finally signed a lease with Jeff. Thank God. We’re moving out this weekend!
7. Tomorrow I am going to read for 3 hours. And it is going to be my holiday present to myself.
8. Jelly beans from my boss
9. Friends scattered near and far that will make all my holidays that much better
10. You! For reading my blog and making me feel great. 🙂
11. This bench. And how it gives me hope to someday own such a cool bench.
13. Boston in general, for having benches such as this in the first place.
14. A 20 lb turkey in my fridge waiting to be cook. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone.