I love listening to Pandora. I am listening to a station called “New Year, New Me” and so far, so good. I haven’t updated in a bit, and I spent the last 2 days of my life reorganizing my closet, bookshelves, drawers, coffee table, and kitchen. It was a massive undertaking, and I missed my cousin’s facebook post of her engagement (which my parents BOTH mentioned, and said, “So you haven’t check facebook, then, huh?) but I’d like to think that I am in a better place for it.
Things I did:
1. Watched all the season 7 episodes of Gilmore Girls I hadn’t had a chance to see yet
2.Uuploaded to my computer AND facebook all the pictures of the past 4 or so social events that needed a camera
3. Threw away old receipts, pieces of paper with shopping lists on them, and some scribbled attempts of professing my love and asking Jeff for a favor in one breath sharpied on the back of an expired CVS coupon.
4. I also reorganized my shoes and thew 2 pairs out (including the red/purple/pink rubber clogs, SS would be happy to know.)
5. Cleaned all my sterling silver jewelry with some baking soda and tin foil and boiling water
6. Read the latest REAL SIMPLE magazine
7. Spent time cutting hearts out of red and purple paint samples for my East Coast ladies’ scrapbook.
8. Baked Jeff cookies for Valentine’s day
9. Cleaned out my bedside table’s drawer
10. Cleaned out every purse I own
11. Cleaned the bathroom.
Needless to say, I did a lot. And I am feeling better already.
Meanwhile, I’m sorry I haven’t posted in a while. That was uncalled for. I’m working on it!!