Everyone has bad days. Days they wish they were on the beach in a fabulous hat with a friend to tell their woes to. Sometimes these are Mondays. Sometimes not. Today is a Monday. And a tired day. Not a terrible day, just a tired day.
When I have bad days, my friend K always makes me tell her 5 good things. She’s not here, she’s being a snow bunny somewhere and drinking cocoa. So I am here to tell you the 5 good things, to make myself realize that tired days can be good days, too.
1. I can see blue sky out of my office window, which means the weather is finally clearing up.
2. I have friends in town, who I love, and they are amazing and wonderful and I am so glad I get to see them.
3. It is almost March. Which is almost Spring. Which is wonderful.
4. Jeff is finally feeling better after having a pinched nerve for a few days. We can now both rest easy.
5. I have a job, and a house, and a steady source of income, and a partner. That’s almost five in itself.