This weekend I got a button that says, “H☮w Hard Can it Be?” And I love it.
This is an airplane that my sister and I saw fly overhead at Dockweiler. Afterwards, she said, “So, um, is this beach perhaps by LAX?” Then she understood why people go to this beach only because you can have bonfires there.
My sister was here this weekend, which was amazingly fun. We did lots of excellent things, including buying buttons about peace, seeing the Chinese Theater, the Hollywood sign, Malibu, Santa Monica, and Dockweiler. We also ate: hot dogs, s’mores, Pinkberry, In-n-Out, Diddy Reese’s, and much more that was terrible for us.
It was an excellent time.
5 things I love about my sister:
1. She is low key. We can rock climb, or walk to the Stars in Hollywood, or watch HGTV. Whatever.
2. She can eat Diddy Reese’s after consuming four different appetizers. And not make me or herself feel bad about it.
3. She has mastered how to make a s’more in the micro.
4. She cooks excellent eggs, but cannot flip them.
5. She is hysterical, and apparently sounds just like me so sometimes I can take the credit.
My friend B’s friend K is here for the weekend. And multiple times, she said, “Man, I wish I had a sister.”
Well, I do. And she’s awesome. Man, I just wish my sister and I were neighbors.
How do you like your siblings, everyone?