Nothing particular is happening today that is very exciting, so here are some good things:
1. Tonight is Bec’s photo shoot (70s style) which means I get to dress nice, throw some make up on, and model real pretty with some of my girls.
2. I am listening to a new station on Pandora called “Ready to be: me.” It is mostly Sara Bareilles, and it is wonderful.
3. I just got an email back from a man who said he could use volunteers for a new soccer program starting in the area for 4-10 year olds from April to June. To which I said, “Sign me up.”
4. I have been looking for free lance writing jobs, and applied to some today, which is making me feel accomplished.
5. I am beginning to plan a Passover Seder and Easter Dinner party for my Jewish and Christian and non-religious friends to celebrate spring, and I am very excited.