Turns out this weekend ended up being my sick weekend. From Saturday to Tuesday I was lying on the couch, and now I sit at work with my ear clogged so I hear everything with an echo.
A quick update in 5 things:
1. I am working in a different office which means I am constantly surrounded by children, work, and teachers. It’s good, busy, and productive.
2. I am now a volleyball coach. I went to help out this weekend and did well with the kids, so the Coach asked if I could be a volleyball coach since there were tons of soccer coaches. I said “Yes, of course!” Do I know anything about volleyball? No…but I am good enough at it. Bump, set, spike!
3. I wrote an article. It was for Valley Scene Magazine. I don’t live in the Valley, but I do frequent it a lot. Check it out.
4. I missed practice this week because I was sick. It was a bummer, but hopefully by next week I’ll be able to get back out there.
5. Easter is this weekend! And Jeff’s special day on Saturday. It’s a surprise, so I can’t tell you what it is, but you’ll think it’s cool, too. I’ll let you know after it’s over.