My sister and I, we get along pretty well. There was a time we didn’t, back when I wanted everything that was hers, back when I cried about everything and said “It’s not fair” like 100 times a day, but I kind of grew out of it.
10 things we have in common:
- Our looks–we are exactly the same
- Our taste in food–both love mostly anything anyone puts in front of us, will always eat a turkey sandwich, Jax, and drink some diet soda.
- Our love of urban areas, she living in Chicago, and me living in Boston and now LA
- Our hatred of Comic Sans–it is the worst font in the world.
- Our love for reading, and similar taste in books
- Our love for James Taylor, which will never waiver
- Our love for laying by a pool or ocean and tanning, and equally our love for swimming
- Our love for soccer
- We have the exact same voice, and the tendency to be sarcastic
- Our desire to buy unreasonably expensive kitchen items because they are pretty and because we are the type of people who spend most of our time at home in the kitchen, no matter how small it is.
Basically, I am a copier of my sister. And want to grow up to be just like her.