Guys, I have so many little things to tell you!
* I have this plant at work. It’s SO needy. It legitimately needs water every day. It was regifted to me from my coworker because she’s not really into plants. And what am I supposed to do? Let it die? I think not. So I have to water it every day. This weekend we had a three day weekend, and when I got back all the leaves were droopy, and several were yellow. NEEDY.
* I dropped my iPod on my toe yesterday on the way out of my bedroom. It is bruised.
* I want to start bird watching in LA. To prepare, I am reading this article.
* I cut myself some bangs this weekend. My longer bangs just keep getting all up in my business.
* I wore capris with sneakers today. It looks a little weird, but I can’t help it. I need the sneaks to walk, and it’s hot. I might have to get some cuter kicks.
* Corelyn and I are going to make summer dresses and skirts. We’ll let you know how it goes.
* There are 2 Dunkin Donut mugs on my desk. I didn’t bring one home yesterday because I had to take the train. It is shameful. I might make Jeff come in and collect them tomorrow before he scurries off to work.
* Speaking of the train, I think I am going to finish my book today because I have been riding the train! How awesome is that!?
* I am volunteering tonight. I don’t really want to, because I am a bit tired, but that’s the point of volunteering, I think. So I am going anyways. Besides, it’s only for an hour, and it’s with children, so I think it’ll be good.
* This morning I woke up 1 minute before my alarm went off and convinced myself it was rainy outside. It was not. I was also convinced that I was WIDE awake. And woke up after 1 snooze 9 minutes later…
* This morning, while 5 people were in my office AND I was on the phone, I spilled coffee all over my desk. Whoops. But, the nice thing was, no one noticed!!
* One of the kinder teachers just broke cake in. I am excited and saddened by this, because I’ve already eaten M&Ms today. Whoops.