Thus begins Jennie’s Spring Fling with every singer/songwriter in the US that is between 20-50 who may or may not be definitely IS the perfect match for her.
I can’t help it– spring comes around and I need a new outlook on life. I need Jon McLaughlin to tell me to that all he needs is my face. I need Better Than Ezra to sing that we’re absolutely still, and that a million years wouldn’t be long enough. I need Graham Colton to tell me that these are the best days, I need Mat Kearney to meet me once again, down off Lake Michigan, I need Stephan Jenkins to ask me why can’t I be a little more mystery.
I’m on my way to owning 5 new albums that I am sure will keep my soul at bay this summer, and I look forward to finding more loves on the way:
1. Jon McLaughlin, OK NOW (CHECK)
2. Better Than Ezra, Paper Empire (CHECK)
3. Graham Colton, Here Right Now (Out, need to find!!)
4. Mat Kearney, City of Black & White (May 19, 2009)
5. Third Eye Blind, Ursa Major. (Yet to release a date, and no picture! Eek!)