We’ll start with the annoying ones, because we love to end on happy notes.
1. When I read things like “Women’s Health” and look at articles that gurantee I’ll lose some pounds just by eating better and right (ie “Don’t drinking soda (check) and look out for sodium, sugar content, and carbs. Check, check, check.)
2. Living in LA with people who are walking around Hollywood like it’s Times Square — only Hollywood and Highland is dirty, and no one should go there.
3. When your job knocks a building down, and you have to leave your office, and they don’t send you home even though that’s all you wanna do!
4. Band aids that rip your skin off.
5. Bike grease.
5 Excellent Things:
1. Going to Becca’s tonight to have dinner with Jeff, Bec, Jen, and Paul.
2. Going to the Third Eye Blind concert TOMORROW.
3. Going home on Friday.
4. A clean desk at work since it’s slowed down enough for me to catch my breath.
5. Third Eye Blind’s new CD, August. (eeeekkk!!)