Here are 10 of my own, reposted from her comments.
1. If you look at the phone, and you don’t want to answer it, don’t. Chances are if you answer it, you’ll be annoyed the rest of the day.
2. Unless it’s me. Then answer. (Because I usually have something important to tell you, about friends, family, Hanson, or a fruit/veggie I just discovered.)
3. Drink water. Often.
4. If you are in the bathroom in public, check to make sure there is toilet paper.
5. You will never read every magazine you want to cover to cover. Let it go.
6. Ditto to books.
7. If you find someone that makes a good sandwich, don’t move too far from them. That way, you always know a good sandwich is just a phone call away.
8. Ditto, to vodka sodas with lime.
9. Love your family.
10. If you get overwhelmed, write your worries down. Do it with a friend. With multi colored markers. Discuss them if need be. Rip them up. Breathe deep. Toss em.