1. Did you know that it is June 23, which means we’re steadily on our way to July? Here we come, Mr. 4th. I hope to enjoy fireworks and corn on the cob.
2. Liz is out of the office, and while this is not a positive, I am going to take it as one by getting a Jamba Juice for lunch and reading the Book Club book for a whole hour at lunch.
3. Summer hours have started. Four o’clock = quittin’ time = home by 4:30 = bliss.
4. USA won today which means we’re advancing in the World Cup. Go, USA!!
5. Jeff’s brother, Ryan, is in town, and he’s absolutely delightful. I’m excited to show him the city this weekend, which is one of Jeff’s favorite past times. I think an ice cream sandwich might be on the table…