1. I went to 6:00 am yoga on Wednesday morning and my teacher’s name was Skip. I have never taken his class before, and he said at one point, while I was in Warrior 3:
“Welcome to my class. If you thought this was going to be more about meditation, that’s on Monday mornings. We like to sweat in my class.”
He also, I swear to you, was the guy from Can’t Hardly Wait that keeps saying, “Remember that time…”
Turns out he wasn’t that guy, but he reminded me of him SO MUCH.
2. My friend Elliott is moving two miles away from me, which means we’ll be carpooling all fall. Can you believe it? I can’t, either. But, it’s true, and this has greatly improved my mood.
3. Katie has finally come back to the world of blogging. Glad you’re back, K.
4. Girl’s night tonight. Making salads, chattering away, and potentially laughing until we cry.
5. Slow weekend, then my girls are coming to visit. I cannot wait for them.