Corelyn and I are almost there. Well, sort of. 10 weeks left, and the PW Challenge will be behind us.
Things that I’ve done lately for this challenge?
1. Bought corn syrup. Those of you who know me know this was a challenge in itself.
2. Bought $5 Orange Marmalade (the only kind at our grocery store without high fructose corn syrup.)
3. Agreed to make cinnamon rolls. On a weeknight. After hair cuts.
4. Asked the question, “Do you think we could make prune cake for Thanksgiving?”
5. Realized that yoga might not be cutting it anymore…
We’ll be glad when it’s past us, but the next 10 weeks will be difficult. Here goes nothing. Wish us luck.