LA girl by way of Connecticut, Michigan, and Boston…...here to share with you my love for cooking, baking, politics, sports, friends, family, love, and hope.
How many friends?
- 15,576 friends stoppin' by
July 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
What are you looking for?
Filed away as...5 Good Things A Letter Baking Bouncing about. Christmas Climbing, riding, and/or nature Cooking family Film & the Theatre Food Photography friends Friends: Family. Garden holiday I'm in LA, Trick. Letting off steam music New Love Monday One, two, three... photography politics Random Thoughts/Little Things to Tell You Reading & Read & Love Simplify Eating: Don't go out Sleeping to Dream Soccer and Volleyball The World Visitors What do you think? What I've been doing
It pertains to…
- camp waterloo
- cooking and baking
- dear john
- emergency room
- farmer's market
- five good things
- fourth of july
- Friends: Family.
- happening now
- home life
- I'm reading...
- I dreamt
- los angeles
- maybe you didn't know
- my big fat italian family
- presidential election
- simple. please.
- simplifying the dish
- story time y'all
- third eye blind
Category Archives: 5 Good Things
1. Our turkey is 23 lbs. 2. Count is three days, two if you factor in that our cooking starts Wednesday. 3. There are at least four pies happening, and three PW recipes for Tday. 4. Corelyn and I are … Continue reading
I have six events at my job next week, so I am trying to cram all the goodness of two weeks into one. 5gts, you ask? 1. I swam 18 laps in 24:47 this morning. Faster than yesterday. I didn’t … Continue reading
1. Today I am dressed as one of my coworkers, who I told last year I would dress as. He came up to me today and said, “So are you dressed like me?” (I was.) 2. Tomorrow I am going … Continue reading
1. “I confess, you are the best thing in my life.” 2. “But I’ll always remember you dancing/across the kitchen in your orange handkerchief” 3. “This is the most magnificent life has ever been/here is heaven and earth/and the brilliant … Continue reading
5gts: 1. My sorella is engaged to a one JW. Read about how it happened. 2. It is cloudy/rainy in LA and that, my friends, makes for a good October. 3. Back from the Ranch. Killed a chicken with a … Continue reading
1. I went to 6:00 am yoga on Wednesday morning and my teacher’s name was Skip. I have never taken his class before, and he said at one point, while I was in Warrior 3: “Welcome to my class. If … Continue reading
1. Did you know that it is June 23, which means we’re steadily on our way to July? Here we come, Mr. 4th. I hope to enjoy fireworks and corn on the cob. 2. Liz is out of the office, … Continue reading
1. It’s nearly Friday. 2. Last night I biked 1.5 miles more than I had Monday night, up to 11 miles, in the same amount of time (thirty minutes.) (And I biked to the gym, which seems a little silly, … Continue reading
1. Soccer began again this weekend. Translation: hanging out with 4-10 year olds, Saturday morning, learning the basics of soccer. Referring, coaching, learning, stretching, loving. 2. Guys, Sam Summer is back in action, and here to stay until August. 3. … Continue reading