LA girl by way of Connecticut, Michigan, and Boston…...here to share with you my love for cooking, baking, politics, sports, friends, family, love, and hope.
How many friends?
- 15,479 friends stoppin' by
October 2017 S M T W T F S « Dec 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
What are you looking for?
Filed away as...5 Good Things A Letter Baking Bouncing about. Christmas Climbing, riding, and/or nature Cooking family Film & the Theatre Food Photography friends Friends: Family. Garden holiday I'm in LA, Trick. Letting off steam music New Love Monday One, two, three... photography politics Random Thoughts/Little Things to Tell You Reading & Read & Love Simplify Eating: Don't go out Sleeping to Dream Soccer and Volleyball The World Visitors What do you think? What I've been doing
It pertains to…beach becca bike birthday books boston broccoli cake camp waterloo chicago china christmas citylove coffee concert Cooking cooking and baking corelyn dad dear john ecochic emergency room family farmer's market five good things fourth of july friends Friends: Family. Garden happening now home home life I'm reading... I dreamt jeff Jeffrey katie kelly L.A. lauren list los angeles maybe you didn't know metro Michigan movies music my big fat italian family nature nikki onion parents party photography pizza politics presidential election rant/rave reading running scrabble simple. please. simplifying the dish soccer sorella story time y'all summer target third eye blind travel wedding weekend work writing yoga
Category Archives: 5 Good Things
1. Our turkey is 23 lbs. 2. Count is three days, two if you factor in that our cooking starts Wednesday. 3. There are at least four pies happening, and three PW recipes for Tday. 4. Corelyn and I are … Continue reading
I have six events at my job next week, so I am trying to cram all the goodness of two weeks into one. 5gts, you ask? 1. I swam 18 laps in 24:47 this morning. Faster than yesterday. I didn’t … Continue reading
1. Today I am dressed as one of my coworkers, who I told last year I would dress as. He came up to me today and said, “So are you dressed like me?” (I was.) 2. Tomorrow I am going … Continue reading
1. “I confess, you are the best thing in my life.” 2. “But I’ll always remember you dancing/across the kitchen in your orange handkerchief” 3. “This is the most magnificent life has ever been/here is heaven and earth/and the brilliant … Continue reading
5gts: 1. My sorella is engaged to a one JW. Read about how it happened. 2. It is cloudy/rainy in LA and that, my friends, makes for a good October. 3. Back from the Ranch. Killed a chicken with a … Continue reading
1. I went to 6:00 am yoga on Wednesday morning and my teacher’s name was Skip. I have never taken his class before, and he said at one point, while I was in Warrior 3: “Welcome to my class. If … Continue reading